Sunday, July 30, 2017

Thanks to Him in Song


Psalm 28:7
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped, my heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."

Ever since I downloaded songs from iTunes, I realized I was downloading songs that spoke to my heart and thought maybe this is the way God is speaking to me.  Really listening to the words in a song has been something new to me since age 60, unbelievable!  Earlier in my life I would like listening to the tunes, but not really the words, hmmm.....?  I love to dance, grew up dancing in my younger years, and now I love to country line dance, actually I love to country western dance, but my husband doesn't, so line dancing works out perfectly for me!

This scripture means a lot to me, God is reelee there for you, He loves you and wants to help whenever you are in need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment