Saturday, August 19, 2017


One morning I read a devotional and scriptures relating to it about being strong and not being afraid for the Lord is always with you and that is so great to always just know!!!  And then I asked God what He wanted to show me today.  I opened this study book that someone had given to me called Growing in Christ and this what my eyes fell on.  I had already done this study on forgiveness and because what has been happening in my life the last couple of weeks, it was the perfect guidance to read again!!!

The scripture was Ephesians 4:32 and the question in the book was - what should be your attitude toward those who have offended you?
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ."
Scripture Luke 23:34 comes to mind about forgiveness, "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."..."
This scripture is what I think about at different at times when my feelings are hurt.  And this when I have to forgive even it was someone else's doing or mine.  Anyway, if you don't let it go and just forgive. you won't have a happy heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment