Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Star


I would like to share something this morning!  I was praying to God last night because I was needing His help and needing to feel him in my heart.

Early this morning I woke up bright eyed and thinking about Jesus and then a verse came to mind which was:
“May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”     Romans 15:13

Then my husband said there was starting of beautiful sunrise, but what caught my eye immediately was a single star shining so brightly!!!  In the Bible it says that the Morning Star is Christ!

“as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning Star rises in your hearts.”
2 Peter 1:19
In my Study Bible it says about that verse that “ we have Scripture as the light and the Holy Spirit to illuminate Scripture for us and guide us as we seek the truth.”
Then I was guided to read 2 Peter;  I truly believe the Holy Spirit was trying to help and guide me this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment