Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Strength


“yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign Lord is My Strength;”
Habakkuk 3:18-19

Habakkuk’s feelings were not controlled by the events around him, but by faith in God’s ability to give him strength.  When nothing makes sense, and when troubles seem more than you can bear, remember that God gives strength.  Take your eyes off your difficulties and look to God.

God’s people need to live in the strength of his Spirit, confident in his ultimate victory over evil.

God is alive and in control of the world and it’s events.  We cannot see all that God is doing, and we cannot see all that God will do.  But we can be assured that he is God and will do what is right.  Knowing this can give us confidence and hope in a confusing world.

~ Life Application Study Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment