Thursday, January 7, 2021

Experiencing God’s Faithfulness



Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the LORD your God himself is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness to a thousand generations with those who love him and keep his commandments. 

Our God is faithful, indeed!

In the Scriptures, we read over 275 times that God is faithful and His Word is true. The Bible contains thousands of promises. According to Hebrews 6:18, God cannot lie. He keeps every promise He made. When you are feeling overwhelmed or uncertain, reading the Bible and claiming God’s promises can be an enormous comfort.

But don’t just read about God’s faithfulness. Experience it!

Experience His grace, His loving kindness, His faithfulness each day so you can have a better life — the life He wants you to have.

God will not let you down. He I will never fail us or leave us without support. That is why you can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrew 13:5-6).

God says, “Trust Me, and everything will work out. I am in complete control. I will not let any of your problems overtake you. I will cause you to be the winner” (see Philippians 1:6 and John 16:33).

~ dailybible.com - article by Pastor Ken

 

No comments:

Post a Comment