Thursday, February 10, 2022

Seeking God


 “I keep my eyes on the Lord.  With him at my
right hand, I will not be shaken.”
Psalm 16:8

“You will seek me and find me when you 
seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:13

“According to God’s wise plan, his people were to have hope and a future; consequently they could call upon him in confidence.  We should not despair because we have God’s presence, the privilege of prayer and God’s grace.  God can be sought and found when we seek him wholeheartedly.  Neither strange lands, sorrows, frustration, nor physical problems can break that communion.”  
~ Life Application Study Bible

“Cling to my hand and go forward with confidence.  While you and I walk together along the path of Life, your trust in Me will fill your heart with Joy and your mind with Peace.”
~ Jesus Always by Sarah Young

No comments:

Post a Comment