Sunday, September 3, 2023

God’s Grace


 “My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
2 Corinthians 12;9

God’s grace is sufficient, and this verse reaffirms that God’s grace is big enough to cover every area of our lives. Many times, it is easy to want to compartmentalize sections of our lives from God. God’s grace covers the good, the bad, and the ugly. God’s grace fills in the gaps where we fall short and make mistakes. That is great news! Today, I invite you to allow God’s grace to be sufficient and cover allareas in your life. God is not concerned with perfection, but for us to grow each day depending on Him more. God’s grace shines brightest in the broken places of our lives.

~ Biblestudytools.com

                        “For when I am weak, I am strong.”



No comments:

Post a Comment