Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Don’t Lose Heart


Don’t lose heart. It’s not over. “Where there is life, there is hope.”And we have much more than just life, we have God on our side – God is for usGod is with us; & God’s got your back! So please, keep your head up, always fixing your eyes on God. Don’t lose heart – It all ends well! Verses below.
2 Corinthians 4:16, ESV So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
2 Corinthians 4:17, NLT For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
Galatians 6:9, NASB Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
John 14:27, ESV Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 16:33, NIV “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
~ jollynotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment