Monday, September 23, 2019

Rest in God


Psalm 62:5, NIV Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Matthew 6:34, NIV Therefore do not worryabout tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. 
God is my happiness ; God is my happy place ; God is my source ; God is my rest.
God doesn’t expect me to do it all, God only expects me to do my part!
God doesn’t expect me to be all things to all people,
God only expects me to be who God created me to be!
God doesn’t expect me to be successful in my own power, my success comes from God alone!
So how do we find rest in God? By remembering that He alone is our source, Our help comes from him, and our lives are in his hands! In other words:
– Don’t worry, Trust God;
– Seek God first in all things;
Living for an audience of oneand
– Trusting God one day at a time.
Never Forget: God’s got your back!
jollynotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment